In the name of Love

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Dedicated to God

Today, I had a divine inspiration to create a comic strip. The peculiar thing about it is that God wants me to dedicate it to Him. I undertsand His reasons and thats why I am trying to work on it as selflessly as possible. Everything shall be recommended or passed by God first. I am eternally grateful to Him. The name is "Circle, Of Life". Its about a circle living in the land of geometry having a spiritual rebirth and setting out on a journey to find the secrets of Life.
I had a great experience in prayer power today. God bestowed upon me something that I was craving for in very short time... the beauty of the outcome was not in the granted but in the process of granting. I love God and His ways.. especially when He lets me know them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home